Delta Toronto Hotel
Standing at 46 storeys, Delta Toronto is the most connected hotel in the city, with direct access to the PATH, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Union Station, Union Pearson Express and the two office towers of Southcore Financial Centre.
The hotel was designed to meet the evolving expectations and needs of today’s modern business and pleasure traveler and offers:
- 567 guest rooms with unbeatable views of Lake Ontario, the CN Tower, the Billy Bishop Island Airport and downtown
- Spacious 4-piece bathrooms with free-standing tub and shower
- Latest in sustainable design and features
- Technologically advanced, wired from top to bottom
- Health and wellness facilities, including gym, whirl pool and indoor pool
- 17,000 square feet of high-tech conference and meeting space
- 6,000 square foot ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the CN tower
- 4,000 square foot terrace for outdoor event space
Sustainable features of the Delta Toronto include:
- Heat recovery ventilation
- Low flow fixtures
- Smartcards controlling room lighting and air based on suite occupancy
- Green roofs throughout the building
- Urban forest creating a unique green space with forested walkway and gardens connecting the hotel to the 2 office towers
The hotel also features SOCO Kitchen + Bar – a 200-seat restaurant and patio that is the perfect combination of food, right atmosphere and people. SOCO is a local experience with fresh ingredients, cooked simply.
Also featured is the exclusive Canadian Char No.5 Whisky bar – the first of its kind in Toronto!
To find out more or book your next stay or meeting, visit the Delta Toronto hotel website.