Sustainability Resource Centre
Welcome to the Sustainability Resources page for /SFC tenants. Here you will find information and resources to help enhance our collective environmental footprint at the complex. It is created for you – the /SFC tenant – to gain access to info pages, case studies, conservation tip sheets and more. This page is updated regularly, so be sure to visit often.
We welcome your suggestions, comments and questions. Please email us at SFCsustainability@quadreal.com
Did you know? at /SFC our housekeeping staff uses environmentally-friendly cleaning materials only. To learn about our green cleaning program, click here.
GHG and Climate Change: Learn more about Greenhouse Gases (GHGs)and the connection of increased emissions to climate change. To download, click here.
Seven Ways to Reduce your GHG Footprint: Learn how to reduce your carbon footprint at work and home. To download, click here.
Our Freshwater Resources: Learn about the importance of water conservation with a summary of issues affecting the Great Lakes. To download, click here.
Reducing our Water Footprint: Learn how to reduce your water consumption at home and work. To download, click here.
Following an information session hosted by SFC Property Management for tenant representatives, a short info page has been created about the automatic shade system. To download, click here.
Download Recycling and Garbage Signage (8.5 x 11″):
- Mixed Paper & Recycling: to download, click here.
- Aluminum, Glass & Plastics Recycling: to download, click here.
- Organic Waste: to download, click here.
- Electronic Waste: do download, click here.
- Garbage Waste: to download, Click Here.
- Waste & Recycling – What Goes Where: Learn about /SFC’s waste and recycling program. To download, click here.
- Waste Management Myth Busters: Learn about surprising facts and misconceptions about waste & recycling. To download, click here.
- Waste Reduction & Diversion Tips: Learn about ways to reduce, reuse and recycle at work and home. To download, click here.